Sunday 24 June 2012

I'm homeeeeee!


Hello everyone! Wow, believe it or not I actually made it to my new house and yes I am still alive. It’s been near a fortnight since I moved in and I have not broken any bones, anyone else bones, burnt the house down or anything else. Saying that, I did an eight day in a row stint at Superdrug so I haven't been in all that much, luckily I love working there (Our relationship had a slightly rocky start...) so I don't mind too much, plus working these weekdays now, means I have more money towards rent and all important stuff, so it’s not too bad, plus if I wasn't working there every day I'd probably get slightly bored anyway!!

Anyway everything is Super-duper with the new house, my first night here I'm not going to lie, I got into bed and cried like a baby, everything just felt new and different and scaryish, so yes I did resort slightly to a three year old I want my mummy version of myself to cope, the next night I was fine, I had a little bit of a tearful moment at work but it wasn't as bad...the night after it kind of washed over me in little waves of sadness every now and then, but then by Thursday I was fine, I was back working at SD and over the last week or so I have got into a routine which now seems a whole lot more familiar to me and that I'm actually quite used to now. We have had some issues with the house...We didn't have a washing machine for a week, the bins haven't been collected for a month, we don’t have any internet and the front door has to be kicked to open. My bedroom has now been Tasminified - so basically it’s a tip and I have put pictures on the wall...so it feels a lot more like home now. Plus the smell of paint and new carpet has been replaced with the smell of hairspray, my perfume and nail varnish...much better!

Me and Maddie get on well too, which I guess helps when you are living together...We go shopping together, Chill and watch TV, we've been out for dinner and to the pub and we play the Wii and have those tummy-hurting laughing fits, which has made moving out a lot more easier. Now we are just waiting for the other to join us August/September time and we will have a full house! :)

One annoying trait about living here is the bird that lives in my garden, or somewhere outside of my window, but close enough for me to have been woken up at 4 in the morning several times now "MURRRRRRH.....MURRRRRRRRRRH.......MURRRRRRRRRRRH....". Not a wakeup call I need. *sigh*. The fact I have no curtains in my room just a white blind that lets in as much sunlight as a blind possibly could without existing, means that waking up in these early hours, it is made nearly impossible to get back to sleep…saying that, I came back home last night after a family party which was lovely, really fun, met so many family members (mainly cousins, cousins cousins, cousins cousins children and their cousins….) and once I was back in a bedroom, with curtains…and no birds…I slept solidly for about ten hours…although I was woken up by a furry black creature snurfling round my face ( I think she had forgotten I was home and was happy to see me…dumb pup)..Lovely J

So yes, due to lack of internet, blogs will be a bit sparse for a little while, but hopefully we will have it all up and running soon J

Loves

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment